JBK Consultants – Productive Relationships®
Produce Extraordinary Outcomes
Managers and informal leaders are now expected to be psychologists too, handling a diverse range of communication challenges for which they were never trained. Managers today are asked to listen to highly emotional employees, resolve a constant barrage of conflicts, motivate a workforce with diverse values and expectations, create teams out of groups who had only worked as individuals. Couple that with fewer rewards and punishments being available to most managers. Relationship is the key way work gets done now. PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS® has been teaching people how to do just that for more than 20 years. Teaching leaders the real skills and practical philosophy that allows them to build the relationships they need to get the job done every day. The course is highly experiential and taught through the real problems people bring with them to class.
- Participants will be able to listen to difficult conversations and give accurate feedback of both facts and feelings in highly emotional situations rather than block communication that gets “too emotional”.
- Participants will experience the power of self-disclose in developing relationships.
- Participants will know how to resolve conflict rather than avoid or escalate it.
- Participants will develop an in-depth understanding of where they err on the continuum of being too responsible versus not responsible enough. This concept is developed throughout the course in multiple contexts.
- Participants will significantly increase their ability to both give and receive.
The expected overall outcome of the course is: participants will be able to create better relationships by virtue of the way they handle the day to day problems and interactions so that more work gets done with less stress on both managers and employees.
Organizations that have participated in Productive Relationships© include: Procter & Gamble, Steelcase, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Kimberly Clark, Arizona Public Service, Scottsdale Insurance Co., Coors Brewing Co.
Interested in Productive Relationships®
We would love to have you join us!
You must fill out the addition to process this form.
KEY BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Our solutions are tailored specifically for you, your team and your organization.
- Our solutions result in profound personal reflection of who you view yourself as and who you are.
- Taking responsibility for your actions, your successes and your goals for your future.
- Our solutions deliver desired business results on time with a workforce that is energized rather than burnt out.
- Our solutions deliver skills that are learned and are immediately applicable to both business and personal situations.
- Our solutions deliver skills that are welcomed and embraced.