Business Coaching – JBK Consultants partners with clients to produce outcomes that are extraordinary and sustainable.
Profound personal and team transformations
Our workshops deliver immediate results and are organized into two formats – ‘Open to the Public’ and ‘In-House’. With an ‘Open to the Public’ course, attendees from different companies and organizations participate in a single location. With an ‘In-House’ course, attendees from only your company or organization participate at the location you desire.
The following is a list of our workshops which can be tailored to you and your teams specific needs.
- Managing Corporate Change©
- Enabling Purpose Through Relationships©
- Productive Relationships©
- Women Moving Forward®
- Advanced Women Moving Forward®
- Men, Relationships, and Work©
- Advanced Men’s Course©
- Leading Projects through Relationships, Commitment and Purpose®
- Smart People: Managing and Retaining Gifted Employees©
- Women’s Leadership Retreat®
We would love to talk with you!
You must fill out the addition to process this form.
KEY BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Our solutions are tailored specifically for you, your team and your organization.
- Our solutions result in profound personal reflection of who you view yourself as and who you are.
- Taking responsibility for your actions, your successes and your goals for your future.
- Our solutions deliver desired business results on time with a workforce that is energized rather than burnt out.
- Our solutions deliver skills that are learned and are immediately applicable to both business and personal situations.
- Our solutions deliver skills that are welcomed and embraced.
Individuals are receiving more information and change faster than ever in the history of mankind. The information flow from the internet, smart phones, television, radio and digital billboards is increasing in velocity and is doubling in record time. Professional changes such as new assignments, new managers, mergers, company splits, layoffs, job transitions, larger teams and double and triple roles and responsibilities are becoming the new normal. Personal life changes continue as steady as ever and include growing up, marriage/divorce, death of loved ones, home buying/selling, children being born and growing up, your retirement, new/different careers, your health, your faith, your financial well-being are all in play.
Is your world upside down?
Organizations are expanding globally to access markets in all regions of the world, and new technologies are introduced every day that stimulate new opportunities. Some industries are consolidating and others are deregulating.
Let us help you get on your feet!
Managing change quickly, effectively and maintaining and developing healthy relationships are competencies that are universally imperative—regardless of the size of the organization and whether the individual is working or not—for success in today’s marketplace and at home. A merger or acquisition, a new business model, an new product launch, a new system implementation, a new role, your retirement, a co-workers death in the family or a host of other catalysts may precipitate the change. Yet most change initiatives are met with enormous resistance, resulting in lost productivity, poor choices and failing to achieve the desired outcomes.
We promise a vast increase in the probability of success to achieve your desired outcome, best results and good choices. These are skills that can be learned and applied immediately to your situation – professionally and personally.
Workshop cancellation policy: All workshop registration fees & class fees are non-refundable. If cancellation of registration or class occurs, a credit in the amount of the registration fee (less a $500 fee and any room costs) will be given for future workshop participations. This credit is good for a period of 2 months from the date of cancellation. After 2 months, there is no refund or credit. There is no credit for cancellations that occur 7 days or less before the first day of the workshop.